Brian is thrilled to be a part of the Sunset Strip Team at John Aaroe Group. The John Aaroe Group is a locally-owned and operated real estate brokerage with strategic locations throughout Los Angeles. Brian and John Aaroe Group agree that real estate is first and foremost about people; that along with his neighborhood knowledge has consistently placed him in the top 5% of sales agents within the company.
John Aaroe’s People First Philosophy
We believe buying or selling a home is first and foremost about people. Sure, we have the latest technology, the marketing tools, the research and the statistics, but a successful real estate transaction really comes down to people. We know that when our experienced agents connect the right buyers, sellers or investors, they will structure solid deals with solid outcomes—and we believe these great outcomes are the product of great collaboration. In the end it comes down to people, connecting in ways that bring satisfaction and success.
Neighbors for a Common Good: John Aaroe Group’s Charitable Foundation
We believe in being a contributing member of our communities, so we give to neighborhood, health, education and environmental projects through the Aaroe Group Foundation, our philanthropic organization that donates to local causes for the common good. For us, it’s an investment in people that makes a real and lasting difference. Want to find out more about our foundation or request contributions for your charity? Email Brian to learn more.
John Aaroe Group’s Mission Statement
To operate the finest residential architectural real estate company in Southern California. This is accomplished by:
- John Aaroe Group real estate agents trained about architectural homes including history, architects, designers, neighborhoods, and unique nuances which contribute to the specialness and value of a particular property.
- A dynamic, interactive website featuring all things “high end home” including the ability to locate an architectural property, learning about historic architects, specific neighborhoods, homeowners associations, landmarked properties, the City-wide HPOZ program, the legendary Case Study Home Program, architectural blogs, home tours, and more.
- A list of preferred vendors including architects, interior designers, contractors and landscape professionals in which to hire.
- The “Aaroe Architectural Monthly Lecture Series” featuring prominent speakers about design and architecture, home-related topics and community issues, which is open to the public at no charge.
- Promoting architectural excellence to all appropriate publics within Southern California via an on-going public relations campaign.